Saturday morning at 5 am local time (PDT), the ultrarunning world’s eyes turn to the Sierra Nevada where runners will embark upon the Western States 100. iRunFar team members Bryon Powell, Meghan Hicks, and Andy Jones-Wilkins, as well as a squad of adjunct reporters will be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll be combining our twitter feed with other news sources in the below CoverItLive window, which also allows you to join in a discussion of the WS100.
Tell your friends. Join the discussion. Enjoy.
- iRunFar’s Western States men’s preview
- iRunFar’s Western States women’s preview
- We’ve also collected all of iRunFar’s Western States articles and resources, including all our extensive pre-race coverage of this year’s race
- The Western States 100 website with course map as well as the past results and the entrants list on Ultrasignup
- Runner aid station time updates on Ultralive.net
If you enjoy iRunFar’s live coverage from California, please considering making a donation. Just $8 will allow me to “pay” AJW with a sixer of Sierra Nevada, while
$25 $30 puts a tankful of gas in the iRunFar Prius. A larger donation would help support our travel to cover other races near and far.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar.