Hello iRunFar fan!
Bryon Powell of iRunFar, here. I’m so happy that you enjoy iRunFar enough to consider supporting iRunFar financially. Thank you! By contributing, you help us to keep doing everything we do. Please know that all iRunFar reader funding goes directly to making iRunFar’s articles and race coverage happen!
Reader support helps us create and share:
- Upwards of 500 insightful, informative, inspirational, as-many-words-as-it-takes articles each and every year. From in-depth, unbiased gear reviews of trail-tested products to resources that help you get the most out of your running, we publish more than a magazine’s breadth of articles each and every month.
- The best on-location ultramarathon race coverage anywhere. When we’re on scene at a race, we go big so you can follow all the action where you are.
- The amazing, insightful, civil community that comments on iRunFar’s articles.
You already know why you love iRunFar. It’s with those reasons in mind that we hope you’ll take action and support iRunFar, whether that’s by:
- Pledging monthly support;
- Giving a one-time support payment; or
- Buy your running gear… or anything else, through our affiliate links!
If you’re looking to support us, a monthly pledge to iRunFar on Patreon is a perfect way to do that. Whether you pledge $1 or $100 a month, we get predictable, reliable funding to keep iRunFar doing all it does. Join us on Patreon!
Alternately, you can also support iRunFar with monthly payments via PayPal.
You can also help make iRunFar happen by making a one-time payment today! (These payments are collected via PayPal, but there’s no need to have a PayPal account. You can support us with any credit card or debit card without an account.)
For those who prefer checks, you can also support us by sending one made out to “iRunFar” to:
375 S. Main St, #141
Moab, UT 84532
Affiliate Links Help Support iRunFar
While we hope you support the specialty running shops, bookstores, and the like in your community, we realize that you might not have such stores in your community or they might not have a particular item that you’re looking for. If that’s the case, you can support iRunFar easily by making an online purchase after clicking through one of the following links to Amazon.com (US), REI.com, Backcountry.com, or Road Runner Sports. You don’t pay anything extra and we make a small commission on the sale. Trust us, every little bit helps!