If you run for long enough, chances are you’ll come down with a running-related injury. Well, if that’s you, we’ve got plenty of resources to help you recover and get back to running again!
To start, here are articles on our ten most “popular” running injuries and how to recover from them.
- Grief of The People: Achilles Tendon Pain
- It’s Not About The Tibialis Anterior: High Ankle Sprains In Mountain Ultrarunners
- Low Back Pain During Running: Tips For Ultramarathon Runners
- Haglund’s Deformity and Other Causes of Heel Pain in Runners
- Hamstrung: Hamstring Strains and Posterior-Thigh Pain in Runners
- Hard Facts For Fast Plantar Faciitis Recovery
- What If Your Heel Pain Isn’t Plantar Fasciitis and What to Do About It
- What If Your Thigh Pain Isn’t a Hamstring Strain and What to Do About It
- Shin Splints? Quit Pulling My Leg!
- The Fall Guy: The Long-Term Treatment of Trail Running Trauma
And, here are some great looks at holistic looks at injury from causation, to continuation, and onto recovery.
- Anatomy of a Running Injury: Part 1 and Part 2
- Running Injuries Explained and Overcome
- The 10 Commandments of Healthy Running
- Uhan’s Three Laws of Running Injury
- When Your Chronic Running Injury Won’t Heel: An Injured Runner’s Guide to Help and Healing
- When to Consider Surgery for a Chronic Running Injury
- Metabolic Concepts in the Return to Running