Trail Running on Technical Trails
Learn how to run more easily and effectively on technical terrain (i.e., trails with rocks, roots, and other tricky bits).
We’ve got some GREAT resources for learning how to run on technical terrain.
- Finding Footing, Part 1 and Part 2
- Tackling New Terrain: Basic Trail Running Techniques
- Trail Tread for Newbies: How to Keep the Rubber Side Down
- Turn for the Best: Tackling Turns in Trail Running
- Extreme Weather and Technical Terrain: A Trail Runner’s How To
If you’ll specifically be running on very muddy trails, you might want to look at our Best Trail Running Shoes for Mud buyer’s guide.