The 2018 Vibram Hong Kong 100k kicks off at 8 a.m. local time on Saturday, January 27th in… you guessed it, Hong Kong! (That’s 5 p.m. MST on Friday, January 26th in the States.) We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the window below.
- iRunFar’s 2018 Vibram Hong Kong 100k preview;
- Our pre-race interviews with Andrea Huser, Marie McNaughton, Alex Nichols, and Stone Tsang;
- The Vibram Hong Kong 100k official website with loads of course info;
- The race’s entrants list;
- The race administration’s race-day live tracking and leaderboard;
- A Facebook live video stream created by local store Gone Running and several local media outlets;
- A well-written race preview by local store Gone Running with great insider/local beta;
- Are you surprised by trail running in Hong Kong? If so, check out our article, Trail Running in Hong Kong!
Thanks to Vibram for making our coverage of the 2018 Vibram Hong Kong 100 possible!