For the ninth-straight year, iRunFar will be livecasting from The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile Championships in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. The race takes place on Saturday, November 18 starting at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the U.S. (That’s Saturday, November at 2:00 p.m. CET in Europe.)
There are many ways you can follow the race with iRunFar! Join us!
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources below.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s in-depth women’s and men’s previews;
- iRunFar’s pre-race video interviews with Tim Freriks, Hayden Hawks, Megan Kimmel, Max King, Anne-Marie Madden, Renee Metivier, Zach Miller, Ida Nilsson, Paddy O’Leary, and Stephanie Violett;
- Video previews by Dylan Bowman and Hillary Allen of the race’s competition and course;
- The elite-wave entrants list (only folks from this wave are eligible for prizes);
- Race organization runner tracking; and
- The official race website and course guide.
A special thanks to The North Face for making our coverage of this race possible!
The iRunFar Thermoball by The North Face sold out last night. [Nov 19 Update]
Are you a frequent follow of iRunFar’s race coverage? Looking for a new winter jacket? Well, for a very limited time, you can help support us by purchasing an iRunFar Thermoball by The North Face.