For the sixth(!!) year in a row, we’re livecasting the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. We also have a full news stream without comments for those who prefer a clean interface. Finally, watch the event unfold live via UltraTrail.TV’s live video feed below, a video feed created by the race administration. We’re excited to help tell the race’s competitive story.
UTMB begins at 6 p.m. CEDT on Friday, August 28th. That’s 10 a.m. Mountain Time on Friday in the U.S.
Thanks to Flora for making our UTMB coverage possible.
Here are some resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s men’s and women’s previews;
- iRunFar’s pre-race video interviews with Sage Canaday, Tòfol Castanyer, Caroline Chaverot, Miguel Heras, Luis Alberto Hernando, Stephanie Howe, Nathalie Mauclair, Núria Picas, and Ryan Sandes;
- The UTMB website, including technical information about the race (there are tabs for the course map, profile, and more), a search function for entrants; and
- The full UTMB UltraTrail.TV website, with live broadcasts, webcams, and more.
We’d suggest you catch up on your UTMB history while you’re following the coverage:
- Our post-race videos from 2014: Rory Bosio (champion), François D’Haene (champion), Núria Picas (2nd), Tòfol Castanyer (tie for 2nd), Iker Karrera (tie for 2nd), Nathalie Mauclair (3rd), and Jason Schlarb (4th);
- Our post-race video interviews with earlier champions: Jez Bragg (2010), Lizzy Hawker (2010, 2011, 2012), Kilian Jornet (2011), François D’Haene (2012 and 2014), Xavier Thevenard (2013), and Rory Bosio (2013 and 2014);
- Our results articles from 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.; and
- An article about the UTMB culture.
iRunFar’s Live Coverage of the 2015 UTMB via CoverItLive
iRunFar’s Live Coverage of the 2015 UTMB via Twitter
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of UTMB. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar