The 2014 Zegama-Aizkorri Marathon starts this Sunday morning, May 25, at 9 a.m. local time in Spain (CEDT), which is Sunday at 1 a.m. MDT in the U.S.
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. For those preferring distraction-free news, we’ve got a simplified news feed for you.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- Our full race preview, or you can jump directly to the men’s or women’s preview;
- The Zegama website in English (y en Español) with a course description, elevation profile, course map, and a 3-D tour of the course; and
- Our pre-race interviews with Emelie Forsberg, Marco De Gasperi, Uxue Fraile, Alex Nichols, Tom Owens, and Stevie Kremer;
- Salomon Running TV’s video about the 2012 Zegama Marathon called “Learning at Zegama;” and
- Streaming video of the start and finish.
iRunFar’s Coverage of the 2014 Zegama Marathon
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Zegama Marathon. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.