Spread the Word
One of the great things about the running community is its willingness to help out other runners. Well, by spreading the word about Relentless Forward Progress: A Guide to Running Ultramarathons you’ll help your fellow runners by letting them know there’s now a comprehensive guide to training for and racing ultramarathons. What better way to help your running friends (as well as random runners) than by reducing their unnecessary suffering should they choose to tackle ultramarathons?
There are many ways you can get the word out about the book. Doing even one of them could make a runner’s day, while there’s nothing stopping you from tackling a few. Here are some ideas:
- Order Relentless Forward Progress today. (Go nuts and order a copy to help a friend!) Know that a big surge of initial orders will catch the eyes of both bookstores and the media, which will help give even more runners access to the book.
- Mention the book on Facebook or Twitter.
- If you have a blog, write a post on Relentless Forward Progress.
- Send an email to a friend who you think would be interested in the book.
- Write a review on Amazon.com… or even simply hit the “like” button at the top of the book’s Amazon page.
- Ask a local book store, running store, outdoor retailer, or library to carry the book.
On behalf of all runners, as well as myself, thanks for taking the time to get the word out about Relentless Forward Progress!