[Editor’s Note, Wednesday December 13: The survey is now closed. Thank you to those of you who took it.]
Welcome to iRunFar’s Trail Running and Safety Survey, created by the Trail Sisters.
Please take approximately three minutes to answer these questions. We’d like responses from as many women and men as possible, so be sure to share this survey with your trail running friends. We’ll be sharing the anonymous data we collect in future articles.
The survey is open until 11:59 p.m. (U.S. Mountain Time) on Tuesday, December 12.
Thank you to Runner’s World for allowing iRunFar to adapt for trail runners the survey that appeared in their “Running While Female” article.
Respond and Win (and a Note on Privacy)
While we hope you’d take the survey anyway, we’ve pulled together a bunch of prizes from great partners. At the end of the survey period, we’ll randomly choose the winners of the 20 prizes noted below from those who respond fully.
Please note that this is an anonymous survey. In order to enter into the gear giveaway, however, you’ll need to enter an email address in the survey’s last question, so that we may contact giveaway winners. Your privacy is paramount and we will not use the email address for any other purpose.
- Altra — Two pairs shoes (one men’s, one women’s)
- Columbia Montrail — Two pairs of shoes
- Hoka One One — One pair of shoes
- inov-8 — AT/C Windshell Jacket (one women’s, one men’s)
- Jaybird — Two pairs of Freedom 2 or Run wireless headphones
- Julbo — Two pairs of running sunglasses
- Smartwool — Two running shirts
- Suunto — A Spartan GPS watch
- The North Face — Two Stormy Trail Jackets
- Ultimate Direction — Pair of vests, either a Signature Series vest or an Ultra Vesta
- UltrAspire — Two Revolution 2.0s
iRunFar’s Trail Running and Safety Survey
[Editor’s Note, Wednesday December 13: The survey is now closed and removed from this space. Thank you to those of you who took it.]