The Pearl Izumi E:Motion Trail N1 is a nimble, low-drop ultra-worthy shoe that’s smooth as butter on and off the roads. We also know that they’re also fast as heck… given that Timothy Olson was wearing the Trail N1 when he set the Western States course record in 2012.
The purist’s dream shoe, the Project E:Motion Trail N1 is built to deliver the ultimate smooth flowing responsive ride. The glove-like fit coupled with the E:Motion midsole deliver a light and smooth experience. The Trail N1 offers great trail feel and traction with enough protection and cushioning for bombing descents over technical terrain.
- The Trail N1 is part of the Project E:Motion series which has been engineered to provide the smoothest running experience
- The Trail N1 features our Dynamic Offset technology for a lively and smooth ride that eliminates forefoot slap and reduces shock
- The Trail N1 has a low 1mm drop and a combination of shock absorbing and energy return foams
- The Trail N1 is neutral and has our most minimal level 1 midsole
- At 9.6 ounces, it is extremely light-weight, yet cushioned and protective enough for ultra marathons
- Perforated SBR tongue foam doesn’t absorb water, while offering great comfort and breathability
- Forefoot rock plate protects foot against stone bruising and rock push-through
- Outsole has an aggressive self-cleaning lug pattern
- Bonded seamless toe cap protects feet from rocks, roots, stumps and other trail hazards
- Seamless upper uses bonded technology for structure and durability, leaving the inside of the upper smooth and comfortable against your foot
- Insole has a deeply cupped heel that securely cradles the foot
NEUTRAL RACE, TRAIL
In 2012, the Trail N1 set the course record at the Western States 100-mile Endurance Run, proving that it is not only fast, but built for extremely long distances.
Image note: There is no Colorado flag on the tongue
E:Motion - Dynamic Offset
Pearl Izumi Women's Shoe Sizing