With the Pearl Izumi E:Motion Trail M2, you get the most protective, most stable E:Motion platform with the fast feel of a seemless upper and the smooth E:Motion ride all in a barely 10-ounce package (for US men's size 9). For many, this shoe will fill every trail running role from blasting down the trails on a fast evening run to showing your strength on a ultra-distance run. As a bonus, it transitions quite well onto the roads.
Bi-lateral midfoot stability in the Project E:Motion Trail M2 creates nimble security on the most technical trails. Our most protective and stable E:Motion platform coupled with a supportive and protective seamless upper offer the dedicated trail runner a rugged, yet fast footwear package.
- The Trail M2 is part of the Project E:Motion series, which has been engineered to provide the smoothest running experience
- The Trail M2 features our Dynamic Offset technology, for a lively and smooth ride that eliminates forefoot slap and reduces shock
- The Trail M2 has a low 4mm drop, and a combination of shock absorbing and energy return foams
- The Trail M2 is neutral, but has added stability elements on both the medial and lateral sides; providing security on uneven terrain without pushing the foot excessively to either the inside or outside
- The M2 midsole is nimble, yet well cushioned with our level 2 midsole thickness
- At 10 ounces, it is both light-weight and protective enough for the most technical and rocky trails
- The outsole is broad for stability and has an aggressive self-cleaning lug pattern with a forefoot rock-plate
- Features a slightly rounded rear heel for stable, protective, and smooth trail running
- The seamless upper uses bonded technology for structure and durability, leaving the inside of the upper smooth and comfortable against your foot
- Insole has a deeply cupped heel that securely cradles the foot
LIGHT STABILITY/MID-FOOT STABILITY
E:Motion - A Simple Idea
Pearl Izumi Women's Shoe Sizing