Designed by Anton Krupicka, the Ultimate Direction Signature Series AK Race Vest 2.0 brings minimalism to the world of hydration. Even though it weighs in at only 7 ounces (12.5 ounces with bottles), the AK Race Vest still has plenty of capacity for food, clothing, and a phone, so you can use this vest for anything from 10 to 100 miles.
Version 2.0 Updates!
The Race Vest is super light and minimal…but easily carries everything I need.
- Higher rear panel for improved gear storage and retention.
- Larger rear compartment with no small rear pockets for better functionality.
- Stronger, more durable fabrics.
- Weight: 7.0 oz (198 g) / 12.5 oz (354 g) with bottles
- Capacity: 4 liters (244 in3) total volume
- Bottles: 2 x 20 ounce
Ultimate Direction: Anton Krupicka Race Vest 2.0 Video
- Small/Medium - 23-36" (58-91 cm) chest
- Medium/Large - 32-44" (81-112 cm) chest
When in doubt, you should size up to allow for greater storage capacity.