The lightweight Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race Vest (6.4 ounces/180 grams) was inspired by the Montrail (Mountain Hardwear's sister company) elite racing team, including the likes of Dakota Jones, Ellie Greenwood, Geoff Roes, and Max King.
The Fluid Race Vest features a 3-liter, open-top rear sleeve pocket suitable for a small hydration bladder and a few pieces of gear. Up front, two small stash pockets and a small zippered pocket provides ample rooms for gels and electrolytes, as well as a secure spot for your keys.
Wide shoulder straps and dual adjustable sternum straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit, while the open mesh construction provides great breathability. Reflective hits help you stay safe when you hit the pavement at night.
The ultimate ultra-running vest. Conceived to combine the lightness of a layer of clothing with the functionality of a small pack, this vest has an almost invisible profile yet is hydration compatible and has just the right amount of storage for race essentials.
- Essential gear fits in quick access shoulder-strap pockets
- Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right
- Small zippered security pocket on back of vest
- Cool, wicking mesh in contact areas on shoulder straps and backpanel
- Comfortable, wide vest shoulder straps distribute weight effectively
- High visibility, safety reflective hits
Low-profile and well ventilated, this racing vest offers endurance athletes a light, comfortable way to securely carry the gear they need to excel.
- 175 cu. in. / 3 L
- S/M - 6.4 oz. / 180 g
- M/L - 6.7 oz / 195 g
- Body - HexWall Mesh
- Accent - Power Mesh
Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race Vest SizingTorso Width
- Small/Medium - 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Medium/Large - 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm