Here at the iRunFar store, we’re dedicated to finding and providing you with the products to help you achieve your trail and ultrarunning dreams. From Hoka One One shoes to Salomon Exo apparel and Montrail Bajadas to Ultimate Direction vests, these are the some of the finest trail running products we could find.
For those who run far (as well as iRunFar fans), we’ve stock a variety of iRunFar Gear. For those aspiring to run far (or if you know some who does), we carry Relentless Forward Progress: A Guide to Running Ultramarathons written by iRunFar’s very own Bryon Powell.
Cutting Edge Running Gear
Trail Running Shoes
- NEW! – Pearl Izumi EM Trail M2 ($125) – Everyday trail runners in a lightweight, smooth-riding package.
- Pearl Izumi EM Trail N1 ($115) – Nimble, low-drop trail shoes with a great ride.
- Hoka One One Bondi 2 ($160) – Lightweight, highly cushioned road shoe that performs on trails!
- Hoka One One Stinson Evo ($170) – Lightweight, highly cushioned trail shoe.
- Salomon Sense Mantra ($120) – A training version of the Salomon Sense.
- Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra ($180) – Second generation lightweight, low-profile trail racing shoe.
- Montrail Bajada ($70
$110) – Great all-around, lightweight trail running shoe.
- NEW! - Ultimate Direction Jurek Collection Grip ($20) – Minimalist handheld strap with premium bottle.
- NEW! - Ultimate Direction Jurek Collection Essential ($30) – Minimal, three-pocket waist belt.
- NEW! - Ultimate Direction Jurek Collection Endure ($40) – Lightweight, dual-flask waist belt.
- Ultimate Direction Scott Jurek Ultra Vest ($125) – A 7.5 ounce, dual-waterbottle vest with moderate capacity.
- Ultimate Direction Peter Bakwin Adventure Vest ($150) – A dual-waterbottle vest with 12 liters of capacity.
- Ultimate Direction Anton Krupicka Race Vest ($90) – A 6 ounce, dual-waterbottle race vest.
- Salomon Sense Hydro S-Lab Handheld Hydration Set ($40) – Innovative glove/Soft Flask hydration.
- Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 2 Belt ($70) – Waistbelt designed specifically for use with Soft Flasks.
- $15 off – Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 5 Set ($180
$195) – High performance hydration pack.
- $20 off – Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 12 Set ($200
$220) – Large capacity, high performance pack.
- Salomon Soft Flasks ($18-20) – Soft hydration flasks 5, 8, and 16 ounce sizes.
- UltrAspire Fastpack ($164.50) – 16-liter+ pack designed for fastpacking and other long outings.
- UltrAspire Omega ($138) – The Surge’s big sister originally designed for use at the TNF UTMB.
- UltrAspire Revolution ($100) – Lightweight race vest designed to carry a water bottle on your back.
- UltrAspire Spry ($60) – Ultralight race vest with rear stash pocket, but no bladder.
- UltrAspire Surge ($115) – Lightweight racing vest with 2-liter bladder and rear storage.
- Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race Vest ($60) – A sleek hydration pack for racing and moderate length runs.
- NEW! – Mountain Hardwear Way2Cool Women’s Shirts ($65) – Cool shirts for warm weather.
- NEW! – Mountain Hardwear Way2Cool Women’s Tanks ($58) – Cool tanks for warm weather.
- Mountain Hardwear Way2Cool Men’s Shirts ($65) – Cool shirts for warm weather.
- Mountain Hardwear Way2Cool Men’s Tanks ($58) – Cool tanks for warm weather.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo S-Lab Zip Tee M ($100) – High-tech men’s half-zip exo shirt.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo S-Lab Tank M ($80) – High-performance men’s tank top.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo S-Lab Tank W ($80) – High-performance women’s tank top.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo S-Lab Twinskin Skort W ($140) – High performance running skort.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo S-Lab Short Tight M ($125) – High performance men’s compression shorts.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo Wings Twinskin Short M ($95) – High performance 2-in-1 men’s running short.
- NEW! – Salomon S-Lab Light Jacket M ($80) – Men’s ultralight, full-zip, hoodless wind jacket.
- NEW! – Salomon S-Lab Light Jacket W ($80) – Women’s ultralight, full-zip, hoodless wind jacket.
- Mountain Hardwear Men’s Ghost Whisperer Hooded Jacket ($165) – Ultralight full-zip hooded jacket.
- Mountain Hardwear Women’s Ghost Whisperer Hooded Jacket ($165) – Ultralight full-zip hooded jacket.
- NEW! – Salomon Exo Calf ($55) – Performance and recovery enhancing calf sleeves.
- $20 off – Salomon Exo II Wings TW Short M ($75
$95) – High performance modesty protecting compression shorts for men.
- $50 off! – Salomon Exo S-Lab II Shorts M ($75
$125) – High performance racing compression shorts for men.
- Salomon Exo S-Lab Twinskin Short M ($140) – High performance 2-in-1 compression shorts for men.
- Salomon Exo IV 3/4 Tight M ($115) – 3/4 length men’s compression tights.
- Salomon Exo IV 3/4 Tight W ($115) – 3/4 length women’s compression tights.
- Salomon Exo Motion 1/2 Zip Tee LS Tee M ($90) – High performance 1/2-zip long sleeve men’s shirt.
[Please note that we are only able to ship Salomon and Hoka One One products to US mailing addresses.]
iRunFar Custom and Logo Items!
We’re excited provide you with what we feel are the best hats and visors for your trail running adventures. We looked long and hard for products we felt worthy of bearing the iRunFar logo and being worn by iRunFar readers. In the end, we chose Headsweats Race hats and visors to go along with Atayne performance tops in our store. Our full line up includes the following items with each bearing the iRunFar logo:
- iRunFar Men’s Running Tops ($40 to $45) – Short sleeve and long sleeve running tops.
- iRunFar Women’s Running Tops ($37.50 to $45) – Singlets, short sleeve and long sleeve running tops.
- iRunFar Running Hat ($15
$20) – A white, Coolmax Headsweats Race hat with the familiar blue iRunFar logo.
- iRunFar Running Visor ($15
$20) – A white, Coolmax tech Headsweats visor with the familiar blue iRunFar logo.
- Maples F**k Yeah! Shirts ($40 and $45) – Men’s and women’s short and long sleeve tech shirt proclaiming Maples, FY!
iRunFar, The Book!
Ok, there’s no iRunFar book, but there’s the closest thing to it. Bryon Powell, iRunFar’s Runner-in-Chief, has written an ultrarunning guide book. It’s now available for for $14.95 plus shipping. Click on the preceding link for more info.