The 2013 The North Face Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc kicks off in Chamonix, France at 4:30 pm local time (10:30 am EDT in US). We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s men’s preview and women’s preview;
- iRunFar’s pre-race video interviews with Anton Krupicka, Núria Picas, Yoshikazu Hara, Timothy Olson, Gary Robbins, Julien Chorier, Miguel Heras, Francesca Canepa, Rory Bosio, Jonas Buud, Emma Roca, and Seb Chaigneau, as well as Mike Wolfe and Mike Foote together;
- The UTMB website, including at the technical information about the race (there are tabs for the course, profile, etc.) and the entrants list;
- UTMB runner tracking;
- The full UTMB UltraTrail.TV website, with live broadcasts, webcams, and more; and
- For non-English coverage check out Trails Endurance Mag’s Facebook page (French), UltraMag’s Twitter feed (French), and DogsorCaravan.com (Japanese). Feel free to leave comments with other resources.
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the The North Face Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar