On Friday and Saturday, February 28 and March 1, we’ll be livecasting the 2014 The North Face TransGranCanaria 125k in the Canary Islands beginning on Friday overnight at midnight Western European Time (Friday, February 28, 5 p.m. MST).
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below.
For those of you who want to follow more streamlined feeds–with no commenting and race-specific tweets–we’ve embedded race-specific Twitter feeds below: Transgrancanaria 125k Simplified Feed.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s men’s and women’s preview
- Transgrancanaria website and course information (including aid stations, a map, a course profile, and downloadable GPS tracks)
- Live all-race splits and head-of-race splits
- iRunFar’s interviews with Seb Chaigneau, Julien Chorier, Fernanda Maciel, Jorge Maravilla, Timothy Olson, and Núria Picas.
- A couple previews en español: Carreras de Montaña y Corredor de Montaña
- iRunFar’s Transgrancanaria 125k Simplified Feed
iRunFar’s Live Coverage of The North Face Transgrancanaria 125k
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the 2014 TransGranCanaria. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar
The North Face Transgrancanaria 125k Twitter Feed
2014 Transgrancanaria 125k Finish Line Replay Video
For Ryan Sandes’s finish, skip to 2:27:00. For Julien Chorier’s finish, skip to 2:35:00. For Timothy Olson’s finish, begin watching at 2:38:30.
2014 Transgrancanaria 125k Starting Line Replay Video
Skip to 10:30 if you just want to watch the start.