Looking for a summer race? Ever want to run in the Austrian Alps? In either case, consider the Grossglockner Ultra-Trail (GGUT) races run around Austria’s highest mountain between July 28 and 30, 2023. Read on.
One lucky reader will win two bibs to their choices of one of Grossglockner Ultra-Trail’s five races with accommodations for two people for two nights in Zell am See-Kaprun! The races will be held from Friday, July 28, to Sunday, July 30, 2023. To enter, all you need to do is fill out the form below. This contest is open globally.
The event’s five races are:
- Grossglockner Ultra-Trail®: One tough trail run around Austria’s highest mountain. (110 kilometers / 6,500 meters of climb)
- Osttirol Trail: Through the most scenic parts of the Glockner region. (84km/5,000m)
- Grossglockner Trail: The classic race along the Grossglockner. (57km/3,500m)
- Weissee Gletscherwelt Trail: Entrance into the world of GGUT. (35km/1,500m)
- Kaprun Scenic Trail: To the most scenic views around the Kaprun valley (16km/1,000m)