[maxbutton id=”8″][maxbutton id=”3″][maxbutton id=”4″]
Not only are we racking up huge distances via running, walking, and hiking during the To The Moon Virtual Relay, we’re also aiming to have a fun adventure along the way. With this in mind, we’ve created a few challenges to help us pass the miles.
If you aren’t signed up yet, head over to our registration page so that you can join us!
Friday and Saturday, June 26 and 27: Bib Decorating Challenge
Download the To The Moon Virtual Relay race bib, and then either print and decorate it or color it digitally. We can’t wait to see what you dream up!
Monday, June 29: Logo Decorating Challenge
We colored the logo one way, but we also know you have ideas on how to color it yours. Download the To The Moon Virtual Relay logo as a JPG file to print and color. Alternately, download the logo as a PNG file to color on your electronic device of choice. Get decorating!
Wednesday, July 1: Moon Wordsmithing Challenge
Poetry, nonfiction, creative prose, fiction, and more, create a short piece of creative writing about the Moon.
Saturday and Sunday, July 4 and 5: Moon GPS Art Challenge
Use your GPS device and a little creativity with your running or hiking route to create a piece of visual art with the line your GPS creates. We’re looking for designs which refer to the Moon, space, spacecrafts, whatever! The sky really is the limit here!
Here’s How This Works
- Each challenge begins and ends when the day begins and ends in your time zone. Complete the challenge and send us your submission anytime on that day where you live.
- The challenges are open to all registered To The Moon Virtual Relay participants–kids included!
- Send your submissions to us via this email address: tothemoon @ irunfar.com
- The day following the challenge, we’ll announce the challenge’s winner or winners on iRunFar’s social media.
- Let’s just say our judging standards are pretty open, but we’re looking for your creativity, innovation, and commitment to the fun factor.
- Each challenge’s champions win a To The Moon shirt, a To The Moon Sticker Bundle, and an iRunFar Life Postcard Pack. We’ll contact the winner(s) via the email address they used to make their submission.