Want to explore The Run Show Chicago? Find inspiration, kit, tech, nutrition, advice, and races — everything you love about running at one event!
Our friends at The Run Show USA are offering the iRunFar family free tickets to attend The Run Show Chicago on June 4 and 5, a new event that will improve and inspire your running.
Here is some of what you’ll find at The Run Show Chicago:
- Listen to speakers like Dean Karnazes, Carl Lewis, the Mirnavator, Sally McRae, Jacky Hunt-Broersma, and Gary Robbins, plus join a live podcast recording with Sarah and Dimity from Another Mother Runner.
- Improve your run technique with workshops like The Run Clinic by ChiRunning.
- Learn about pacing, nutrition, and gear from expert coaches and runners at the Running Skills Theater.
- Find your next favorite race at the Events Village hosted by RaceRaves.
- Get post-run recovery advice at the Recovery Zone by OOFOS and Hyperice.
- Learn how to get drug-free pain relief with KT Tape.
- Prevent injuries with strength training advice from Urban Athlete.
- Find a coach or get advice at Coach’s Corner with Team RunRun.
- Get fitted for the perfect running bra at the Runderwear Bra Fitting Bar.
- Be screened in the Sports Movement Screening Clinic with Aligned Modern Health.
- Test your fitness in the Deka Fitness Zone — for both adults and kids.
- Meet up with other runners at the Run Café sponsored by Runderwear.
- Browse and shop products from Altra, ASICS, HOKA, Fleet Feet, GO Sleeves, Nathan Sports, Runderwear, and more!
Claim free tickets for yourself, friends, and family with the code IRUNFAR. Click here to book now. Please note that this is a limited offer.
See full details on www.runshowusa.com.
P.S. Can’t make Chicago? Then check out the shows in Los Angeles, California, and Boston, Massachusetts, at www.runshowusa.com.