For the tenth time, iRunFar will be livecasting from The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile Championships in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. The race takes place on Saturday, November 16 starting at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the U.S. (That’s Saturday, November 16 at 2:00 p.m. CET in Europe.)
There are many ways you can follow the race with iRunFar! Join us!
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources below.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s in-depth men’s and women’s previews;
- iRunFar’s pre-race video interviews Dylan Bowman, Addie Bracy, Anthony Costales, Matt Daniels, Anna Mae Flynn, Clare Gallagher, Thibaut Garrivier, Keely Henninger, Robbie Simpson, and YiOu Wang;
- The elite entrants-wave list (only folks from this wave are eligible for prizes);
- Race organization runner tracking; and
- The official race website and course guide, the latter of which contains course, aid-station, and expected-leader-pace information.
A special thanks to The North Face for making our coverage of this race possible!
Thanks, too, to BUFF for supporting our coverage of the TNF 50.
Like what we’re doing? Please consider becoming a monthly supporter of iRunFar on Patreon or making a one time donation via PayPal in support of our coverage of the TNF 50. We’ve also got limited-edition TNF Thermoball jackets with the iRunFar logo currently available. Your support helps make iRunFar happen. Thank you!