The 2015 Zegama-Aizkorri Marathon starts this Sunday morning, May 17, at 9 a.m. local time in Spain (CEDT), which is Sunday at 1 a.m. MDT in the U.S.
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed y también estamos cubriendo en Español. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. For those preferring distraction-free news, we’ve got a simplified news feed for you. You can also watch live video of the start and finish below.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s in-depth preview of the men’s and women’s fields at Zegama;
- Our pre-race interviews with Zaid Ait Malek, Aritz Egea, Maite Maiora, and Laura Orgué;
- Checkpoint timing updates;
- The Zegama website in English (y en Español) with a course description, elevation profile, course map, and a 3-D tour of the course; and
- Salomon Running TV’s video about the 2012 Zegama Marathon called “Learning at Zegama.”
iRunFar’s Live Coverage and Discussion
iRunFar’s Simplified Twitter Coverage
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Zegama Marathon. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world. EVERYTHING IN THE IRUNFAR STORE IS CURRENTLY 20% OFF!?!
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar
[Video no longer available.]