The 2015 Hardrock 100 starts at 6 a.m. MDT on Friday, July 10th.
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. (Estaremos transmitiendo el evento En Vivo a través del Twitter de iRunFarES también.) We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. We also have a full news stream without comments for those who prefer a clean interface.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s in-depth Hardrock preview;
- iRunFar’s video interviews with Mike Foote, Anna Frost, Kilian Jornet, Iker Karrera, and Darcy Piceu;
- The Hardrock website with the 2015 Runners Manual (pdf containing all the course details); and
- Aid station timing updates.
There can be time gaps between updates at a race as long and remote as Hardrock. Here are some Hardrock-related nuggets to fill your time:
- Our new How to Run Hardrock article;
- Long-form Hardrock profile Between a Hardrock and a Place by Leon Lutz;
- 100 Miles High, a video on Darcy Piceu (then Darcy Africa) by Fredrik Marmsater;
- Evan Honeyfield’s Voices of Hardrock video series;
- Dakota Jones’s A Personal Portrait of Hardrock from 2012;
- A pre-race video interview with iRunFar’s Bryon Powell, who is running the race;
- Our 2014 Hardrock photo albums: The Start, Pitman Cataract Ridge (mile 7.8), KT (mile 11.5), U.S. Grant Swamp Pass (mile 14.8), Oscars Pass (mile 21.3), Telluride (mile 27.8), Governor Basin (mile 35.9), Ouray (mile 43.9), the Bear Creek Trail (mile 47), Engineer (mile 51.9), night (one) falling on the course, Handies Peak (mile 63.7), the Finish (leaders), the Finish (others), and the Awards Ceremony
- Our 2015 Hardrock photo albums: Start, Little Giant (Mile 7) and Cunningham Gulch (Mile 9.2), Maggie Gulch (Mile 15.3), Pole Creek (Mile 19.6), Handies Peak (Mile 36.8), Grouse Gulch (Mile 42.1), Engineer (Mile 48.6); and
- All of iRunFar’s Hardrock 100 articles and resources.
Thanks so much to Salomon for their generous support of our coverage of this year’s Hardrock 100.
Thanks, too, to Smartwool and Ultimate Direction for making our Hardrock coverage possible.
2015 Hardrock 100 News Feed and Discussion
Simplified News Feed of the 2015 Hardrock 100
Our 2015 Hardrock 100 Twitter List
2015 Hardrock 100 Start Video
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Hardrock 10. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar