The 2014 IAU 100k World Championships take place in Doha, Qatar on Friday, November 21 at 6 p.m. Arabia Standard Time/8 a.m. MST on Friday in the U.S.
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. We also have a full news stream without comments for those who prefer a clean interface.
Here are some resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s men’s and women’s previews;
- Pre-race interviews with Meghan Arbogast, Pam Smith, and Amy Sproston, Giorgio Calcaterra, Ellie Greenwood, Emily Harrison, Max King, Zach Miller and Michael Wardian, as well as Steve Way;
- In-depth articles on the training put in for the race by some top women and top men;
- The race administration’s live video feeds during the race and the race-timing company’s live updates;
- The full entrants list; and
- The International Association of Ultrarunners website, course map (where you can also add in the very gentle altitude profile), video, and pre-race media report.
Special thanks to Hoka One One for making our coverage of the 100k World Championships possible!
iRunFar’s Live Coverage With Discussion
iRunFar’s Simplified Live Coverage (Without Discussion)
Our 2014 IAU 100k World Championships Twitter List
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the 2014 IAU 100k World Championships. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar