Help Support iRunFar!
Affiliate Links Help Support iRunFar
Supporting iRunFar can be as easy as making an online purchase after clicking through one of the following links. You don’t pay anything extra and we make a small commission on the sale. Trust us, every little bit helps!
- Amazon.at (Austria)
- Amazon.ca (Canada)
- Amazon.fr (France)
- Amazon.de (Germany)
- Amazon.it (Italy)
- Amazon.es (Spain)
- Amazon.co.uk (UK)
If you live in another country with a dedicated Amazon webstore and are interested in using it to support iRunFar, please contact us to let us know. We’ll do our best to add your country to our growing list.
Bryon Powell, iRunFar’s Runner-in-Chief, here. I see you’re interested in going above and beyond to help support one of your favorite trail running and ultramarathon resources. That’s an excellent idea! Here’s why. There’s no other resource out there like iRunFar and we need your support to keep the content coming and expand it in the future. Where else can you find:
- In-depth gear reviews of trail tested products. Here at iRunFar, we never intend to review every trail shoe, pack, or nutrition product out there. Nope, we aim to highlight our favorites.
- The best live ultramarathon race coverage anywhere. I like to think of myself as quite humble, but I daresay I think we do a bang up job when we’re on the scene.
- Tips and resources to help you get the most out of your running.
- Interviews with top trail and ultra runners, now with many featuring video.
- Increasingly, articles from readers with a breadth of talents with whom more of you are likely to relate.
- Thought provoking trail running articles that bring you into the discussion
- … and a great community providing priceless feedback on all of our content.
That said, you already know why you love iRunFar. We all have our own reasons. So why should you make a donation to support us?
Well, for starters, this my full-time job. When it comes down to it, I need the iRunFar community’s support to live. Without support, I’ll have to find other part-time or full-time work to earn a living, which will seriously impact the quality and quantity of content on iRunFar.
Second, I reinvest an overwhelming percent of iRunFar’s meager revenue toward equipment or coverage-related travel. I’m driven to make iRunFar all it can be and that means helping it grow.
Help iRunFar continue to grow by making a donation today. Thanks!