This weekend, we’re covering the 125-kilometer The North Face Transgrancanaria’s across Spain’s Gran Canaria. Our coverage begins at 11 p.m. local time on Friday, March 6th (which is 4 p.m. MST, Friday, in the U.S.).
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources in the CoverItLive window below.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s detailed preview of the women’s and men’s fields;
- iRunFar’s pre-race video interviews with Wyan Chow, Brendan Davies, Iker Karrera, Anton Krupicka, Aliza Lapierre, and Fernanda Maciel;
- Transgrancanaria website and course information (including aid stations, a map, a course profile, and downloadable GPS tracks); and
- Provisional entrants list;
- Live all-race tracking and leader tracking;
- Live start video replay and live video from the finish; and
- iRunFar’s live coverage without discussion.
iRunFar’s Live The North Face Transgrancanaria Coverage with Discussion
iRunFar’s Live The North Face Transgrancanaria Coverage without Discussion
The North Face Transgrancanaria Live Finish Line Video
The North Face Transgrancanaria Start Video Replay
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the 2015 Tarawera Ultramarathon. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world. Thank you!
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar