2014 Western States 100 Live Coverage
June 26, 2014 by Bryon Powell · 1 Comment
It’s the end of June and that means it’s time for the Western States 100. This year’s race kicks off at 5 a.m. PDT on Saturday, June 28. We hope you’ll follow along as we cover the pointy end of the field as it speeds from Squaw Valley, California to the Placer High track in Auburn.
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. (Estaremos transmitiendo el evento En Vivo a través del Twitter de iRunFarES también.) We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. We also have a full news stream without comments for those that prefer a clean interface.
Tell your friends. Join the discussion. Enjoy.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s men’s and women’s previews;
- iRunFar readers’ Group Think predictions;
- We’ve also collected all of iRunFar’s Western States articles and resources, including all our extensive pre-race coverage of this year’s race;
- The Western States 100 website with course map as well as the past results and the entrants list; and
- Live updates of the entire field from Ultralive.net.
We’ll also intend to have live video of the leaders as they pass through the following points. They’ll go live at the appropriate time.
Western States 100 Coverage with Discussion
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Western States 100. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar