2013 Transvulcania Ultramarathon Live Coverage
May 9, 2013 by Bryon Powell · 14 Comments
The 52-mile (83.3k) Transvulcania Ultramarathon starts at 6 am local time (WEST) on Saturday, May 11, which is 11 pm (MDT) on Friday, May 10 in the States. We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below.
Debajo, también estaremos cubriendo la competencia en Español gracias a Mauri Pagliacci de TrailRunArgentina.com.ar. Animamos a nuestros amigos hispanos a que nos sigan y se unan a la conversación. Nuestra cobertura en vivo de la Transvulcania.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s Transvulcania Men’s Preview
- iRunFar’s Transvulcania Women’s Preview
- iRunFar’s pre-race interviews with Kilian Jornet, Anton Krupicka, Emelie Forsberg, Cameron Clayton, Fernanda Maciel, and Sage Canaday
- Transvulcania.TV or the Transvulcania TV feed embedded below
- Canary Sport TV feed embedded below
- The official race website – in English and en Español
- Official race timing
This live coverage is brought to you with the combined work of the entire iRunFar team, Talk Ultra, Joe Grant’s parents, Trail Running Argentina, and a passel of moderators who are sacrificing sleep (and possibly Saturday runs). Thank you to everyone who is making this event coverage possible!
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the 2013 Transvulcania Ultramarathon. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar