The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile Championships kick off Saturday morning at 5 a.m. local California time (PST). Assuming you’re psyched to follow one of the year’s most exciting races, we’ll be providing live play-by-play on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ve also set up a CoverItLive session below, where you can follow a combination of selection Twitter feeds, share your own thoughts on the race, and interact with our team of moderators.
To help you follow the race, we’ve put together a set of resources:
- Our men’s preview
- Our women’s preview
- Geoff Roes’ hilarious preview
- TNF 50 Mile Course Map (pdf)
- TNF 50 Mile Aid Stations and Elevation Profile (pdf)
- Anna Frost Pre-Race Interview
- Kami Semick Pre-Race Interview
- Michael Wardian Pre-Race Interview
- Mike Wolfe Pre-Race Interview
If you enjoy our coverage of the TNF 50 mile, consider supporting us by purchasing something from the iRunFar Store (there’s currently a killer sale going on), making any Amazon and Backcountry purchases through our sidebar (costs you nothing extra), or making a donation.