One Miiiillllionth Pageview Thank You Giveaway
Sometime while we were jetting around the Northern Hemisphere in late August, we hit a milestone: our one millionth pageview. Quite frankly, we’re still dumbfounded. It took iRunFar (as it exists now) an entire year to hit 100,000 pageviews. We now hit that in about a month. Crazy.
Anyway, we want to thank all of you! How are we going to do it? With our biggest giveaway to date. In fact, it’s so big that we’ll need to kick off a new contest every day this week. We’ve got two large boxes and a couple shelves full of new and lightly-used gear to send your way. Plus, we’ve got huge giveaways from The North Face and New Balance. Here’s how this week will play out on iRunFar.
- Monday – The North Face Endurance Challenge Championships Contest – Win a TNF EC entry, a full Better Than Naked outfit, and a pair of Single-Tracks.
- Tuesday – Chilly Weather, Hot Contest – Win fall and winter running apparel.
- Wednesday – Cloud (Size) 9 Shoe Giveaway – An array of men’s 9-9.5 trail shoes up for grabs.
- Thursday – Moving (From) the Motherload Giveaway – We’re getting rid of everything else we’ve got!
- Friday – New Balance MT101/WT101 Contest – Win 1 of 5 pairs of New Balance MT101s or WT101s!
We don’t make you “do” anything to enter any of these contests. No need to fill out a survey, sign up for this, or subscribe to that. However, if you appreciate iRunFar and what it does, we just ask that you spread the word. You could share news of this giveaway with others, link to iRunFar on your blog or website, or tell your buddies about the website on your next run.
While you’re at it, consider further embracing the iRunFar community through one of the following options. Not only will they keep you better informed (we share different news on the website, the Facebook page, and Twitter), but you’ll help us out, too!
Also, anyone looking for a free iRunFar bumper sticker, please use our contact page to request one. We’ll need your full address for that! Folks, we ship these free anywhere in the world. Really!