Note: Due to Hardrock’s temporal length, we’ll not be hosting a discussion with CoverItLive itself. However, we encourage you to discuss the race at length in the comments section!
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s 2013 Hardrock 100 preview;
- iRunFar’s pre-race video interview with Joe Grant, Sebastien Chaigneau, Karl Meltzer, and Darcy Africa;
- iRunFar’s race day Facebook photo albums: Start, Cunningham Gulch (mile 9), Maggie Gulch (mile 14.7), Sherman (mile 28.1), Grouse Gulch (mile 41.5), Bear Creek Trail (mile 53ish), Ouray (mile 56.6), Governor Basin (mile 63.8), KT and Mineral Creek (miles 88 and 98), Finish, and Awards Ceremony;
- Our video of this year’s Hardrock 100 start;
- The Hardrock 100 website, including course information and past results;
Runner aid station time updates on Ultralive;
- Evan Honeyfield’s Voices of Hardrock video series; and
- All of iRunFar’s Hardrock 100 articles and resources.
Please consider making a donation to help cover iRunFar’s costs of covering this and other races. Also, purchasing items from the iRunFar Store supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar