[Editor’s Note: This is iRunFar’s 2,000th article!]
Okay… we’re trying a little something new this weekend. On Saturday, February, we’re going to be covering both the Sean O’Brien 50 Mile (6 a.m Pacific start) and Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile (6 a.m. Central start). That’s simple enough. Well, we’re going to combine multiple news streams below. We hope that ultrarunning super fans enjoy this mix.
We’ll be livecasting both events on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. Below, we’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below.
For those of you who want to follow more streamlined feeds–with no commenting and race-specific tweets (except for iRunFar)–we’ve embedded race-specific Twitter feeds below: Sean O’Brien 50 Simplified Feed and Rocky Raccoon 100 Simplified Feed
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the races:
Sean O’Brien 50 Mile
- iRunFar’s Sean O’Brien 50 Mile preview
- Official Sean O’Brien website with course details and the entrants list
- Sean O’Brien 50 simplified feed
- Chris Price’s humorous and spot-on preview
- Our pre-race interviews with Mike Aish, Josh Arthur, Sally McRae, Chris Price, Cassie Scallon, and Angela Shartel.
Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile
- iRunFar’s Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile preview
- Official Rocky Raccoon 100 website with race document (pdf, course on page 12) and entrants list
- Rocky Raccoon 100 simplified feed
- Endurance Buzz’s interactive preview
Thanks to UltrAspire for making our coverage of the Sean O’Brien 50 Mile possible!
[Editor’s Note: This is an experiment all around. Everything is set up and will continue to run as-is throughout the events. However, we very much encourage your feedback in the comments below as to what you think worked well and what you think could be improved with this combined coverage.]
iRunFar’s Live Coverage of the Sean O’Brien 50 Mile and Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Sean O’Brien 50 and Rocky Raccoon 100. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.