Earlier this month, the USATF Mountain/Ultra/Trail Committee met in Anaheim, California. At the meeting, the committee rounded out the 2015 championship schedule, some of which had been set previously at last year’s annual meeting.
2015 USATF Mountain/Ultra/Trail National Championships
- January 10 – 100k Trail, Bandera 100k (Bandera, TX)
- January 31 – 100-Mile Trail, Rocky Raccoon 100 (Huntsville, TX)
- March 1 – 50k Road, Caumsett 50k (Lloyd Harbor, NY)
- April 11 – 100k Road, Mad City 100k (Madison, WI)
- May 31 – 50-Mile Trail, Cayuga Trails 50 (Ithaca, NY)
- July 25 – USA Mountain Running Championships (Bend, OR)*
- August 29 – 50k Trail, Tamalpa Headlands 50k (Muir Beach, CA)
- September 19-20 – 24 Hours, NorthCoast 24 Hour (North Coast, OH)
- October 17 – Half Marathon Trail, Lake Padden Trail Half Marathon (Bellingham, WA)
- October 24 – 50-Mile Road, Fall 50 (Door County, WI)
- November 7 – Marathon Trail, Moab Trail Marathon (Moab, UT)
*July’s race on Bend’s Mount Bachelor will also serve as the 2015 World Mountain Running Championship selection race with the top-six men and top-four women being selected for the team. The race is also the Collegiate Mountain Running Championship, which has its own $6,000 purse.
Call for Comments
- Have you run any of these races? If so, what did you think?
- Will you be running of these races in 2015?