Sweden’s 90-kilometer Ultravasan starts at 5 a.m. CEST on Saturday morning (9 p.m. Friday evening MDT in the US) in Sålen before running the historic route to Mora. We’re here in Sweden to cover the race. The race will feature both of last year’s champions–Jasmin Nunige and Jonas Buud–as well as a host of other speedsters in both the women’s and men’s fields. Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s Ultravasan preview;
- Official Ultravasan website, including time splits and live tracking (you’ll need to select Ultravasan 90 rather than Cykelvasan 90 to view both splits and tracking);
- Video interviews with Sarah Bard, Geoff Burns, Jonas Buud, and Jasmin Nunige;
- Live video from the finish; and
- Helen Cospolich’s description of Ultravasan 2014.
Thanks to the Vasaloppet organization for making our coverage of Ultravasan possible!
Live Coverage of Ultravasan 2016
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Ultravasan. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar
Live Video of the Ultravasan Finish
The Ultravasan finish line video should go live around 9 a.m. CEST on Saturday morning (1 a.m. Saturday morning MDT in the US).