Looking for a summer race? Ever want to run in the Austrian Alps? In either case, consider the Grossglockner Ultra-Trail races run around Austria’s highest mountain between July 24th and 26th. Read on.
We’re looking to help one lucky reader run her or his choice of the Grossglockner Ultra-Trail’s four races with a free race entry and free accommodations for two in Zell am See-Kaprun for the Friday and Saturday nights of race weekend (two nights). To enter, all you need to do is fill out the form below by Sunday, February 9th at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Mountain Time. One entry per person. (Duplicate entries will result in ineligibility.) This contest is open globally.
The event’s five races are:
- Grossglockner Ultra-Trail®: One tough trail run around Austria’s highest mountain. (110 km / 6,500m climb)
- Osttirol Trail: Through the most scenic parts of the Glockner region. (84 km / 5,000m)
- Grossglockner Trail: The classic race along the Grossglockner. (57 km / 3,500m)
- Weissee Gletscherwelt Trail: Entrance into the world of GGUT. (35 km / 1,500m)
- GGUT 110 ǀ 2: Two friends share the adventure of GGUT 110 km as team relay. (48 km / 3,300m and 62 km / 3,800m)
Note, if you have difficulties entering via the form embedded below on a mobile phone or via iRunFar’s daily email updates, please click through to the article on iRunFar.com on a tablet or computer. Alternately, you can enter directly via this Google form. Thanks!
[By entering the contest you agree to Grossglockner Ultra-Trail contacting you for marketing purposes (you opt in). iRunFar will never use the information provided other than to notify the winner.]
This contest is now closed. Marvin Kilgo is the winner.