The UltrAspire Omege began as a custom pack for Krissy Moehl’s return trip to the UTMB. But, many of UltrAspire’s athletes who saw prototypes of this pack wanted it, too, so UltrAspire produced this incredibly lightweight and surprisingly accommodating pack for everyone. Though a challenge to create a pack that was both light enough to wear for a hundred plus mile race, and large enough to stow all the necessary equipment, this paradox has found itself a home in the Omega. The Omega is a larger version of the UltrAspire Surge.
- Weight: 11.9 ounces (337 grams)
- Volume: 500 cubic inches (8.2 liters)
- Featherweight, large capacity pack
- Unimpeded rapid access bladder compartment for quick fill during races
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket
- Pole holder with easy shock cord closures on each side of pack
- Lightweight zipper pulls that are still easily grabbed even with gloves, cold, or numb fingers
- Front zippered pocket and elastic edged mesh outer pocket, and mesh corded
- Draw pocket with capacity to hold a small bottle or gel flask
- Dual speed-hooks to evenly distribution of weight and load management
- Compressi-flex tension control
Check out the entire line of UltrAspire packs in the iRunFar Store.
Flat rate shipping for all iRunFar orders (other than hats): US – $6; Canada – $10; Mexico – $11; all other international locations – $12.