A pack for the true voyager: lightweight, but roomy enough to carry sleeping gear, extra clothing, and everything needed to cover serious topography with ease and efficiency without impeding speed. The concept of “fastpacking” was born out of the adventures of some early pioneers of trail “running” in the Wind River Range of Wyoming and other beautiful areas that previously required days—and several nights—to see. This hybrid speed “hiking” seemed rather odd at the time, but now has become a regular passion for many a running explorer of fine country!
- Weight: 1 pound, 6.6 ounces (640 grams)
- Volume: 1,000 cubic inches (16.39 liters)
- Soft, fully-breathable, lightweight mesh hip support featuring bio-designed optimum efficiency
- A reservoir sleeve
- Lightweight adjustable Speed Hook™ attachment
- Low-profile dimensional zippered pouch on each side of waist piece that does not impede natural arm movement
- Quick-stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle or other essentials and it uniformly compresses with cord
- Patent-pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry free magnet closure
- Lightweight zipper pulls that are easily grabbed even with gloves, cold, or numb fingers
- Left mesh pocket located over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing night time accessories, energy foods, and other necessary gear
- Roomy upper back quick stash with buckle closure for quick and easy access
- Ergo- aligned and angled bottle holsters allow for ease of access; plus, patent pending new feature aids return of bottle between usages, keeps bottle in proper position, and aids stability
- Comes standard with two 26 ounce InSpirAtion Human finger loop bottles
Check out the entire line of UltrAspire packs in the iRunFar Store.
Flat rate shipping for all iRunFar orders (other than hats): US – $6; Canada – $10; Mexico – $11; all other international locations – $12.