These light, but burly slip-on running crampons provide traction on both snow and ice. When the going gets tough, pull out your Kahtoola MICROspikes and keep running!
What Kahtoola Says
Any terrain, any age, any condition – welcome to Kahtoola’s MICROspikes® ice traction system. Put a pair of our ice traction system in your pack, pocket, or purse and you’re ready to handle whatever nature hands you. When you encounter challenging terrain – scree, ice, snow, wet rocks, slick sidewalks – just take them out and slip them on. No special straps, no laces, no fuss – just the confidence you need to get directly from where you are to where you want to be. They fit easily over most any footwear and offer secure ice traction to keep you moving. Pack them up, pull them on, and go.
MICROSpikes® Foorwear Traction Specs
- 3/8" spike length (1 centimeter)
- 12 spikes per foot (10 spikes per foot on extra small)
- Spike Material: Heat-treated 400 series stainless steel
- Pack Size: 5" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" (59 cubic inches)
- Weight per pair: Small - 12.2 oz., Medium - 13.6 oz., Large 14.4 oz., Extra Large - 15.6 oz.
- 2-year warranty
Using Kahtoola MICROspikes/strong>
- Small - US Men's 4.5-7; US Women's 5.5-8.5
- Medium - US Men's 7-11; US Women's 8.5-12
- Large - US Men's 11-14
- Extra Large - US Men's 14-16