The lightweight Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race VestPack (8.5 ounces/240 grams) was inspired by the Montrail (Mountain Hardwear's sister company) elite racing team, including the likes of Dakota Jones, Ellie Greenwood, Geoff Roes, and Max King.
The Fluid Race VestPack features a 6-liter, open-top rear zipper pocket suitable for hydration bladder and a day's worth of gear. Up front, two small stash pockets and a small zippered pocket provides ample rooms for gels and electrolytes, as well as a secure spot for your keys.
Wide shoulder straps and dual adjustable sternum straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit, while the open mesh construction provides great breathability. Reflective hits help you stay safe when you hit the pavement at night.
A high-performance and superior alternative to waist packs and handheld hydration. This no-compromises race vestpack delivers access to hydration, food and other items on demand. Low-profile and well-ventilated, it's the ultimate pack for ultra-runners.
- Low-profile main compartment with stretch panels
- Essential gear fits in quick access shoulder-strap pockets
- Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right
- Zippered security pocket and key clip inside main compartment
- Cool, wicking mesh in contact areas on shoulder straps and backpanel
- Comfortable, wide vest shoulder straps distribute weight effectively
- High visibility, safety reflective hits
Low-profile and well-ventilated, this race vestpack offers ultra-runners hands-free access to hydration and other essentials for optimal performance.
- Small/Medium - 370 cu. in. / 6 L
- Medium/Large - 395 cu. in. / 6 L
- S/M - 8.5 oz. / 240 g
- M/L - 8.8 oz / 250 g
- Body - 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
- Accent - HexWall Mesh
Mountain Hardwear Fluid Race Vest SizingTorso Width
- Small/Medium - 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Medium/Large - 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm