For 2013, Mountain Hardwear has completely revamped it's Way2Cool fabric to feature fully active Cool.Q ZERO cooling. This is the fabric is what you want to be wearing when things heat up. Remember how much more comfortable you were when you switched from running in cotton tees to tech tees? Well, this is the next step forward. Try it and you'll never look back.
Aside from the amazing Way2Cool fabric, the men's shirt has a great fit, flat lock seams, antimicrobial finish, and reflective trim. In other words, everything you'd expect in a top notch running top.
Cool.Q™ ZERO makes this the world’s most advanced running top. Designed using feedback from world-class athletes, the Way2Cool Tank boasts Cool.Q™ ZERO: the industry’s first active-cooling technology designed to actually lower the overall temperature of the fabric when you sweat.Features
- Cool.Q™ ZERO provides an immediate and ongoing cooling sensation
- Rigorously athlete tested
- MicroClimate Zoning™: engineered mesh knit construction for ventilation
- Wicking, fast drying fabric
- Antimicrobial finish controls odor
- Reflective trim for visibility
- Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe
Cool.Q™ ZERO cooling technology makes this most advanced running top on the planet.
- Apparel Fit - Active
- Weight - 4.4 oz / 126 g.
- Center Back Length - 27" / 69 cm
- Body MCZ™ Engineered Venting Jersey
Mountain Hardwear Men's Apparel Size Chart