2016 The North Face 50 Mile Championships Live Coverage
For the eighth-straight year, iRunFar will be livecasting from The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile Championships in the Marin Headlands just north of San Francisco, California. The race takes place on Saturday, December 3 starting at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the U.S. (That’s Saturday, December 3 at 2:00 p.m. CET in Europe.)
There are many ways you can follow the race with iRunFar! Join us!
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed.
We’ll also be combining our Twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below. We also have a full news stream containing the same possible news sources without comments for those who prefer a clean interface.
We will also try to stream live video from the starting line and finish line. Please know that these live video streams are coming via satellite and we don’t have control over technology interruptions. Thank you for your understanding! We’ll let you know live time on our social-media channels when these feeds are up and running.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s women’s and men’s previews;
- Our video interview Magdalena Boulet, Sage Canaday, Ruth Croft, Hayden Hawks, Stephanie Howe Violett, Megan Kimmel, Jorge Maravilla, Zach Miller, Alex Nichols, Ida Nilsson, and Cody Reed;
- Our women’s and men’s pre-race video interview shows;
- The elite-wave entrants list (only folks from this wave are eligible for prizes);
- Race organization runner tracking; and
- The official race website and course guide.
Many thanks to The North Face for making our coverage of this race possible.
iRunFar’s Live Coverage with Discussion
iRunFar’s Live Coverage without Discussion
Recorded Video from the TNF EC 50 Mile Start
[Click here if you can’t see the video above.]
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile Championships. Thank you!
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar