Live Coverage of the 2013 Western States 100
The 2013 Western States 100 gets underway at 5 am PDT time the morning of Saturday, June 29th. The race will be as competitive as ever – the only question is which will be hotter, the temperature or the races!
We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources and encouraging all of you to join the discussion in the CoverItLive window below.
Tell your friends. Join the discussion. Enjoy.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s Western States men’s preview;
- iRunFar’s Western States women’s preview;
- iRunFar’s Readers’ Group Think Predictions;
- We’ve also collected all of iRunFar’s Western States articles and resources, including all our extensive pre-race coverage of this year’s race;
- The Western States 100 website with course map as well as the past results and the entrants list; and
Live updates of the entire field from Ultralive.net.
Thanks to Injinji for its generous support of our coverage of the 2013 Western States 100!
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of the Western States 100. Purchasing items from the iRunFar Store also supports our race coverage around the world.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar