Relentless Forward Progress Book Launch Event – Utah
April 27, 2011 by Bryon Powell · 4 Comments
Wasatch Mountain and Utah residents,
I’m holding a book launch event at Atticus Books and Teahouse in Park City, Utah from 3-6 p.m. on Saturday, April 30. Sure, I’ll be there signing books, but there’ll also be prizes, live music, and drink specials. More important, there should be a great mix of veteran and aspiring ultrarunners. Whichever of those camps you fall into, please strike up conversations with others you don’t know. Oldtimers, let’s show the newcomers what our great community is all about!
While you’re feeling communal, spread the word about this launch event to your friends and running community. The more the merrier.
Oh yeah, the prizes. Anyone who attends will be eligible to win some great door prizes, including
- A pair of shoes from Hoka One One, which is based in Park City;
- A $50 gift certificate to ZBsports, which is opening a running store in Kimball Junction on May 14 (doors open for a soft launch on May 4th);
- An entry into your choice of any race in the Northern Utah Trail Series;
- An entry into either the Antelope Island Buffalo Run 50k or 100k on November 5th;
- An entry into the entire R-U-N Events Park City Mini-Trail Series of 5k, 10k, and 15k races;
- A gift certificate to Atticus Books and Teahouse; and
- An iRunFar hat or two.
(If you’re a local, trail running friendly business, feel free to donate a prize for the event.)