Trail Gear ReUseAPalooza 2010 Winners!
April 25, 2010 by Bryon Powell · 15 Comments
We just spent three hours drawing the winners of this year’s iRunFar ReUseAPalooza. In all there were an amazing 40 different winners! Congrats to all of them and thanks to everyone who entered. If you’ve won, please contact us with your name, your mailing address, and the prize(s) you won.
Thanks again to Atayne for providing the organic cotton tees. In case you missed it, we chose Earth Week to announce that the iRunFar Store will now be carrying environmentally-responsible shirts with the iRunFar logo.
As we did when we announced the contest, we’ll again encourage you to pass along your no longer used (or rarely used) trail running gear to someone else who can use it. You’ll be helping someone out, decluttering your closet (and life), and reducing the resources needed to produce product the recipient would have otherwise purchased.
[Update: We gave away a few extra shirts and a flashdrive in this post, but they've all been claimed.]
- Atayne Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Run Organic Cotton Tees – JC in Oregon (m); Joe Snyder (m); Peter, Harrison, NY (m); Jason D, Magalia, CA (l).
- Vasque Blur SL – Bruce Copeland, Providence, UT
- La Sportiva Crossleather – Will T, Fall City, WA
- Karhu Strong Ride – Jason, Andover, KS
- Sofsole Athlete Insole – Michele P, Maine
- Ultra Lightweight Flipflops – Jerry Cagel
- Moeben Arm Sleeves -Roxanne, Shelby, NC
- Old Pueblo 50 Brooks Shirt – Bobby Love
- Iroquois Trails Brooks Shirt – Dawn Lisenby
- Wasatch Speed Goat Shirt – Mark B, Kansas City Trail Nerds
- Conservation Alliance Recycled Shirt – Maria D
- TNF Endurance Challenge Shirt – Thomas T.
- Brooks Run Tee – Brendan Trimboli (We overrode the random draw here… Brendan has designed some of iRF’s column logos and we’d not yet found a way to thank him properly. Thanks, Brendan!)
- Tech Hats – Merrell hat, Roxanne, Shelby, NC; black HAT Run hat (tech wick), Nick Lee, Colorado Springs; black HAT Run hat (mesh), Stack; Airborne hat by Sporthill, Yi Chang; Montrail (nearly new), Jenny N; red HAT Run hat, Jim from NC; GU-branded Headsweats hat, Mark, Kansas City Trail Nerds.
- HAT Run casual hat – Stu, Malaysia
- Mountain Hardwear Transition Pants – Jeff T, Memphis
- Salomon 3/4 Exo Tights – Jerry Cagel
- Pearl Izumi rain shell – Kevin, Greenbelt, MD
- Nike windbreaker – Cody
- Columbia Trail Shorts – Will, NY, NY
- Short Sleeve Tech Shirts – Mike, Charlotte, NC; Chris Freet, Honesdale, PA; Ryan Good’s son (race shirt)
- Outdoor Research Sahara Cap – Bill Gentry
- Sunday Afternoons Adventure Hat – Ande Wilkes
- Tech Hats (dirty) (3)- Jeremy, Minneapolis, MN (light color); Lori J, Portland, OR (Montrail); Christy Drimmel, Sudbury, Ontario
- Nathan hydration pack – Jorge Fernandez, Downingtown, PA
- Osprey Hydraulics Nalgene – Brian Followell, Upper Arlington, OH
- Drymax Trail Running sock – Yi Chang
- SofSole Anti-Friction socks – Kyle, Dillsburg, PA
- Swiftwick Seven Midcalf – Bob Tucker
- Swiftwick Four Crew- Jeremy Litchfield
- Brooks Drawstring Pack – Cody
- HAT Run Shoulder Bag – Rob Lamborn, San Antonio, TX
- Basic Drawstring Bags (1 of 4) – Mike Bohi, Stockton, CA; Gailanne, Thomas T; Glenn S, Telluride, CO
- Nathan Shoe Pocket+ – Jennifer M.
- Branded USB Flashdrives – Steve Pero, Jaffrey, NH; Dylan, Aliso Viejo, CA; Gailanne; Lori J., Portland, OR NOTE: We also found a 128 MB carabiner-style flash drive. First one to leave a comment asking for it, get’s it.
- 2 GB RAM (2 x 1 GB, DDR3, 1066, CL7) – Bobby Love
We didn’t make you “do” anything to enter this giveaway. No need to fill out a form, sign up for this, or subscribe to that. However, if you appreciate iRunFar and what it does, we just ask that you spread the word. You could share news of this giveaway with others (post about it on your blog?) or tell them about the website on your next run.
While you’re at it, consider further embracing the iRunFar community through one of the following options. Not only will they keep you better informed (we share different news on the website, the Facebook fan page, and Twitter), but you’ll help us out, too!
- Subscribe to iRunFar via RSS or via email
- Become a fan of iRunFar on Facebook
- Follow iRunFar on Twitter
Also, anyone looking for a free iRunFar bumper sticker, please use our contact page to request one. We’ll need your full address for that! Folks, we ship these free anywhere in the world. Really!