The Best Ultrarunning and Trail Running Blogs and Websites
March 7, 2008 by Bryon Powell · 29 Comments
Below are some blogs and websites that I read regularly. Take a look and hopefully you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!
Ultrarunning Team Blogs and Websites
- Montrail – Athletes stories and racing updates.
- Salomon – Team member updates edited by ace trail writer Adam Chase.
- Inov-8 – Team member racing updates and articles.
- La Sportiva – Link is to Sportiva’s Mountain Running page as their blog is not currently updated.
- Ultimate Direction – The UD Buzz blog with entries primarily from Anton Krupicka and Buzz Burrell
Websites with Broader Focus, but Interesting and Relevant Content
- Mud, Sweat & Tears – Simply the best coverage of British and Irish trail running.
- The Gear Junkie – Stephen Regenold and his writers post reviews of a wide variety of outdoor recreation gear.
- Strength Running – General running advice that leans toward minimalism.
- Running Shoes Guru – Reviews and tips for choosing road running shoes.
Personal Running Blogs
- Geoff Roes
- Anton Krupicka (self-published); RunningTimes.com blog
- Joe Grant
- Nick Clark
- Dakota Jones
- Scott Dunlap (A Trail Runner’s Blog)
- Karl Meltzer
- Liza Howard
- Krissy Moehl
- Devon Crosby-Helms
- Meghan Hicks
- Dave Mackey
- Leor Pantilat
- Craig Thornley
- Antony Portera
- Cailtin Smith
[* Denotes blog added or updated in recent updates]
[Last edited 3/20/13]